Please note that our club does NOT give riding instruction or provide horses.
Specators are generally welcome at our practices (please let us know you’re coming), but in order to participate you must:
- Be able to ride safely at walk, trot, and canter without reins. Nothing fancy, just stay on and in control.
- Be able to safely shoot your bow.
- Bring a horse. Unfortunatley, we simply do not have any loaner horses.
- Be a member of the Mounted Archery Association of the Americas (MA3). This is required for our insurance.
- If the practice is at our usual location at the Santa Clara County Horsemen’s Association, you will need to pay a day use fee if you are not a member of the association.
See the FAQ for more.